The school uniform at Meanwood is:
- Grey skirt or grey trousers
- White shirt or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan with Meanwood logo or plain navy jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black footwear - black shoes, plain black trainers or black boots
- In summer, girls may wear a blue gingham dress and boys may wear short grey trousers
For safety reasons, children are not permitted to wear jewellery except plain stud earrings.
For indoor PE children need shorts and a t-shirt.
For outdoor PE shorts, t-shirt and trainers
For outdoor PE (COLDER MONTHS) tracksuit / fleece bottoms, jumper and trainers.
Children will need a pump bag to store their PE kit.
Children will need a bag as they will be bringing a reading book and reading record home every day, plus homework and letters from school. It helps your child to be organised and independent if they get into a good habit of bringing their book bag every day.
Please ensure all your child's uniform and belongings are clearly labelled with their name on.