Our vision for Meanwood Primary
Our vision is to create a caring and successful school where we grow and learn together, aspiring to be the very best.
Our Core Values
Meanwood Primary School will provide for all staff and pupils the OPPORTUNITY and ENCOURAGEMENT to be able to ENJOY school and be SUCCESSFUL.
- To give children the greatest life opportunities possible, to create rounded individuals who can contribute to society in a positive way.
- To develop a passion for and love of learning for all whilst providing a safe environment in which all can thrive and be happy.
- To enable children to achieve their potential academically, socially and emotionally through investing in their mental, physical and emotional health
- To educate, support, nurture and widen horizons
- The school will be an educationally inclusive school. One in which the learning, developing knowledge, achievements, attitudes and well being of all members of the school community matters.
- The school will provide a welcoming, caring atmosphere where everyone is included, valued and celebrated.