Our vision for Meanwood Primary
We pride ourselves on nurturing happy and confident children with the skills and motivation for continued success and who care about each other, their community and their world.
Our Core Values
- To nurture happy and healthy children in a safe and stimulating environment.
- To provide positive role models for our children through building strong relationships with children, their families and the wider community.
- To support children to take risks and to reflect on their successes.
- To provide an enjoyable, creative and challenging curriculum which offers a wide range of new experiences.
- To have high expectations of children’s behaviour and their academic achievement.
- To provide a welcoming, caring atmosphere where everyone is included, valued and celebrated.