At Meanwood, we are proud of the care and education we provide our children. We have a committed staff team who care passionately about making our school the best school it can possibly be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection was in September 2015.
These are some of the strengths of our school:
- Staff have high expectations for what each pupil can achieve.
- Well planned, imaginative lessons capture children's interest so that they are keen to learn.
- The Early Years curriculum is engaging and well-planned.
- Warm and supportive relationships exist between staff and pupils.
- Pupils are proud of their school. They feel safe, well cared for, behave well and learn and play harmoniously together.
- Parents are strongly supportive of the school.
- Pupils at risk of not doing well are supported extremely well. The school deserves its good reputation for its success in meeting the needs of these pupils and their families.
- The performance and enjoyment of music is something that is highly valued and celebrated throughout the school.
- The large number of sports awards gained by the school show that pupils are rightly proud of their success in local competitions.
We welcome feedback from parents and carers. Please click on the icon to the right to complete the survey or to view the school's survey results